Topic: Investigating Jesus’ return from the dead like a cold-case homicide detective.
- In general, do you ever find yourself focusing on possibilities instead of the most reasonable explanation (speculating)? Identify and discuss the areas of life where you find yourself speculating.
2. Have you ever thought about taking an evidence-based approach to investigating faith-based questions? Is this possible?
3. What theories have you heard about Jesus’ return from the dead?
4. In our investigation of Jesus’ death and return from the dead, what evidence should be considered?
5. Identify a question you have about faith that you’d like to investigate further.
Source: Alive by J. Warner Wallace. Click here to view the book on Amazon.