Church In A Brewery
Discussion questions for 10-19-2020:
- If you’re comfortable, share a limitation you have that you wish you could remove.
- How might our human limitations and vulnerabilities actually be a meaningful part of our individual stories?
- Is vulnerability a necessary part of the human experience? Why or why not?
- Discuss James 1:2-4. What’s it mean and how do you feel about it? This is sometimes a tough verse so don’t pull any punches! 🙂
- Discuss 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
1 James 2-4: 2 Dear brothers and sisters,[a] when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.