Church In A Brewery
Topic: Can we trust the writings in the Bible about the life of Jesus?
Week 3 Discussion Questions:
- Are you able to conduct a fair investigation of the source even though we’re faced with what seems like an outrageous claim?
- What would it take for you to be able to trust the early writings about Jesus? What kind of reassurance do you need?
- What have you heard about Jesus that might have been from a source written much later in history than the Bible?
Mark 1:1 – This is the Good News about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God.
If you want to investigate the accuracy of the writers of the New Testament, here’s some recommended reading:
- The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
- Cold Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace
- Christianity on Trial by Mark Lanier
Recommended Movie: The Case For Christ (2016)